Sonic 15th Thr33 Sonic 15th Thr33

Oh wow.

Way back when #2 was released, I wrote a comment on the flash itself. Talking about how it cheered me up and made my day. I followed your blog for a while, waiting for this flash to come out. Eventually I just forgot, until now. Logging on to check out a friends flash submission, I found out that you had uploaded this magnificent piece of ART!

Your choice of skits and the style of humour remains unchanged, this is a great thing, really. Loved the edits to the sprites. Must feel pretty fulfilling to have this over and done with to generally positive reviews. The old school SFX are STILL good. Found some of the scientific undertones and stuff kinda funny. Whether there on purpose or not, it doesn't matter. This series was wonderful, and it will be missed. Good job Mr. Strife. Good job indeed.

RicStrife responds:

Yeah, I apologize for the pure length of time it took, I spent a long hard time making this on Flash8, and it really stretched it to the limits.

Thank you for the kind words about my style and the edits. I am considering releasing a Trilogy version, were all 3 are in 1 file, with a few new skits thrown in for an added bonus.
It was very fulfilling to finish. When I made Sonic 15th, I did it for Summer of Sonic, and the feedback was amazing, my highest score, review average, amount of reviews, everything was unbelievable, I was being hounded with messages, finding my work put on Youtube without permission. It was immense, so working on making a sequal was hard. I had to make sure I didnt lose my humor style, but I needed to make many different humor groups satisfied.
My humor is mostly British, so there will be subtle intellectual underlining jokes (like Sonic's head exploding in space in 15th2)

Grenom Grenom

It was pretty funny.

But come on, if you were to really eat a grenade, there would be no head left at all. D= The music was okay, but mine would've been better. >=3

Add a replay button instead next time. ^_^

TheYnnub responds:

Yeah, the whole "realism" concept sorta died when a girl got hold of a live grenade and then decided it would be a tasty snack.

Yours would have, so I'll come badger you for music next time I make a flash.

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Fantastic.

Absolutely fantastic work, Skaijo.

The animation was flawless and I loved the character design. The thought you put into the animation was well thought out, as I can see it goes well with the music. I'll be expecting more great works from you.

Skaijo responds:

Thanks for the kind sentiments. <3

Unfortunate Ripper Roo Unfortunate Ripper Roo

Sad.

That is by far, the saddest ending ever. I feel Rippers pain, the poor bugger.

You did a good job on this, I fealt the insanity and the flashy background was awesome.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Pretty damn good

Very impressive, made me laugh out loud quite a lot. But the final one wasn't exactly... fun to watch. I'm never gonna get that medal. lol. X3

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

Wonderful!

Well done, that was a great flash. I enjoyed how we actually get to do something with it, even though it's so simple, it makes it so unique and fun. The comedy was great, hehe. Something I quite enjoyed was [spoilers] beating the hell out of that bully. Oh goodness, I wish I could've done that. =P

I hope to see more.

Sonic 15th 2wo Sonic 15th 2wo

Magnificent

Absolutely amazing work, your ideas are very original and is all acted out and [seems to be] planned perfectly.

It was an absolute pleasure to watch, and none of the scenes were in any way boring. Good work, again. This may be a bit late to say well done, but hey, best 12 mins of my day. Got me out of my own bad mood. Hehehe.

This deserves it's place in the Sonic collection, but perhaps it should be higher on the list. Who says sprite movies are always bad? =P

RicStrife responds:

Thanks, I try my best to make sprite movies enjoyable, and plan them as best I can.
I'm glad you liked and it cheered you up, now if only I could relieve my stress and finish part 3 lol

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Amazing audio makes up for graphics.

The graphics, sure, aren't great. But the audio makes up for it, man, this flash video made me laugh pretty hard.

Well thought out, the insults were pretty damn good too, sure, I hate over used swear words to make cheap humour, I don't complain about it, but wow, you made it work, real well. My good man, kudos.

Jonnyethco responds:

It's all in the delivery. :)